Is your company a life insurer that will be subject to the PBR requirements?
With PBR likely to become effective January 1, 2017, it’s time to gear up for the many changes PBR will require, including:
- Education and training of staff regarding PBR requirements
- Implementation of PBR calculation methods
- Preparation of required regulatory reporting information
- Data collection and submission of statistical agency experience reports
- Repricing and regulatory filing of revised product information
ARC-GA can help!
The actuarial professionals at Actuarial Resources Corporation of GA are fully knowledgeable in all aspects of the PBR calculation and reporting requirements. Contact us to assist you in guiding your company through the education, implementation, and re-pricing aspects of PBR.